Local Motion Marketing is seeking a Project Specialist to work for its long-standing client, the global home entertainment division of a major motion picture studio.
The Project Specialist is responsible for the facilitation and execution of various components of the marketing and promotions campaigns on behalf of the client. From tracking of partner and client promotional obligations to updating promotional plans and reports and routing documents & creative materials through client Legal and Marketing Departments, this individual will work within a small team at Local Motion to deliver tasks flawlessly in a timely fashion.
The individual who excels in this position is a champion of the client's business, is service and detail-oriented and adept at managing multiple tasks at the same time amidst shifting priorities.
- Project Management
- Client Relations
- Strategy & Communications
- Local Candidates Only: Currently residing within 25 miles of Tustin, CA
- Previous Experience: 4 - 7 years of Marketing Experience with emphasis in promotions, including at least 4 years within an agency environment; previous experience in consumer products and/or entertainment-related fields is ideal.
- Proven Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate proactively and effectively within clients, agency team and any pertinent 3rd party partners/vendors.
- Technical Expertise: Experience working in a fast-paced environment. Computer Savvy with expertise in Excel and MS Office Programs including Word and Powerpoint. Knowledge of MS Access, MS Project, Google Docs, and Office 365 is a plus.
- Project Management Skills: Time management, multi-tasking and organization skills and strong follow-through. Willingness to roll up sleeves and jump in when needed.
- Organization Skills and Detail Orientation: Must exhibit ability to manage, maintain and maneuver multiple projects simultaneously. Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Accountability: Takes full responsibility for all assigned tasks, client partnerships and for overall success of account.
- Education: 4-year college degree required. (Marketing/communications emphasis preferred).
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you think you fit the bill, Apply today!